At this moment we are not a recognised sponsor. Therefore we can not hire people who are depending on a visa or will be depending on a visa in the future.
Who are we
At PixelPool, we’re creating Dtail (https://www.dtail-platform.com) as a sustainable alternative for critical parts of the fashion industry's workflow. Dtail is a 3D, cloud-based platform that is used by top fashion brands around the world to design, plan, present and sell collections using 3D samples and virtual environments. We are building this platform using the latest web- and 3D technology - Unreal Engine 4 and C++ for our Dtail Spaces application
PixelPool is headquartered in the Hague and with offices in Bulgaria, Poland and the United States. Besides designing and developing Dtail, PixelPool provides 3D content production services to the fashion industry.
What role are we recruiting for?
To support Dtail’s growth, we’re looking to expand our Unreal Engine development team with a Unreal Engine Developer. You’ll be joining a small, but experienced team lead by the Global Unreal Engine Development Lead.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working on new feature for the Dtail Spaces application.
- Review code from other developers in the team.
- Create and deploy new releases during each sprint.
- Performing proof-of-concept projects to try out new technologies and services.
- Investigate and resolve backend and infrastructure related tickets.
Who are you?
We’re looking for a developer that is experienced working in Unreal Engine with C++ and is interested in developing B2B enterprise applications using this technology. Some of the essential skills that will help us when onboarding you to the team are as follows:
- BSc degree in game development or computer science (or equivalent)
- Proficiency in Unreal Engine 4
- Proficiency in C++
- Experience using Git as version control system
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Agile/Scrum workflow
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with build systems, continuous integration and deployment
- Demonstrable skills with clean architecture / domain driven design / other software architecture principles.
What can we offer?
- The position initially offered is for 40 hours on an (initial) 7-month contract with the view to becoming permanent.
- A salary based on industry standards
- 25 holiday days (on a fulltime basis)
- Pension plan & holiday pay
- Combine working from home and working from our office in The Hague.
- Regular company events and drinks
Want to become part of the team? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now. We look forward to meeting you soon!
PixelPool is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.