Bulgaria, Sofia, Sofia3D
Who We Are
PixelPool is an international 3D visualization company with offices in The Hague, Sofia, Portland, and Wroclaw working together. We combine fashion and technology to create photo realistic visuals for leading design studios and premium retail brands.
We help their designers to communicate and demonstrate their ideas with our visualizations from 3D stills and animations to interactive 3D VR environments and applications.
What We Are Looking For
For our Sofia office we are looking for an individual with a passion and talent for 3D visualization and game technologies with a special interest in the technical side of processes and software. You will collaborate with an international team of artists and developers in our 4 offices, to solve technical challenges, to bridge the gap between our team of 3D artists and our development team, and to be a technical consultant. You will be uploading big amounts of assets into our platform Dtail.
Expectations and responsibilities
• Excellent skills in modelling and texturing. Understanding of proper topology, material networks, and UV sets. Retopology skills and LOD modelling. PBR texture creation skills including tiling texture sets, decals, and masks.
• Excellent skills in Excel and/or Google Sheets
• Initiate and maintain 3D workflow documentations to enable the standardization of processes
• Work well in groups and willing/ready to jump in to help whenever necessary
• Willing to contribute with ideas and new, even obscure methodologies
• Excellent time-management
• Passion for 3D. We want people who thrive being part of a team creating a world class product that our customers are inspired to use repeatedly
• Skilled in our main software packages: 3ds Max / Blender, Unreal Engine, and Photoshop. Knowledge of CLO 3D and/or Browzwear is a huge pre.
• Quick learner. Ability to learn and adapt to new software packages.
• Perceptive for new technologies, software and features, and innovations in general.
• Communication, good written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to objectively review and accept direction and critiques.
• Crave for new technologies and methods, and always strive to better yourself, others, and the processes you work on.
• Substance Suite
• Rigging and animation
• CLO 3D
• FX and particle systems
• Experience in scripting
What we offer
• 40-hour five-day working week
• Salary conforming to industry standards
• Great office location right in the city center
• Rare overtime
• Paid weekend overtime
• Time for time compensation
• Bonus vacation plan
• Social benefits package
• Various trainings
If you are interested, please send us your application and resume in English and if available a link to your online portfolio.