PixelPool is a global 3D Design Visualization and Software Development Company, with offices in The Netherlands, United States, Bulgaria and Poland.
For our Software Implementation Team we are we are looking for an individual with a passion and talent for 3D visualization and game technologies with a special interest in the technical side of processes and software. You will collaborate with an international team of artists and developers in our 4 offices, to solve technical challenges, to bridge the gap between our team of 3D artists and our development team, and to be a technical consultant and sparring partner for our clients.
Your home base will be our Dutch HQ in The Hague.
- Excellent skills in modelling and texturing. Understanding of proper topology, material networks, and UV sets. Retopology skills and LOD modelling. PBR texture creation skills including tiling texture sets, decals, and masks.
- Skilled in our main software packages: 3ds Max / Blender, Unreal Engine, and Photoshop. Knowledge of CLO 3D and/or Browzwear is a huge pre.
- Quick learner. Ability to learn and adapt to new software packages.
- Perceptive for new technologies, software and features, and innovations in general.
- Communication, good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to explain complex matters in a clear and understandable way to people of various technical knowledge levels or backgrounds.
- Able to objectively review and accept direction and critiques.
- Passion for 3D. We want people who thrive being part of a team creating a world class product that our customers are inspired to use repeatedly.
- Crave for new technologies and methods, and always be striving to better yourself, others and the processes you work on.
- Substance Suite, Github/Perforce, Unreal Blueprints, rigging and animation, CLO 3D, FX and particle systems
- Experience in scripting
If you are the perfect candidate we are offering you a full-time job with excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 25 days annual leave, an attractive pension scheme plus many more.
With our Dutch office as your base you will become part of an international team of professionals operating in a global market.
If you are interested please send us your full CV including cover letter in English.