At this moment we are not a recognised sponsor. Therefore we can not hire people who are depending on a visa or will be depending on a visa in the future.
Who are we?
At PixelPool, we’re building Dtail (https://www.dtail-platform.com). Dtail is a cloud-based platform created to maximize the value of 3D at the world’s top fashion brands. Dtail helps to integrate an end-to-end 3D workflow in their day-to-day processes such as design, planning and sales. Using the latest developments in 3D, cloud and web, Dtail leverages 3D content such as clothing, furniture and environments to make these processes faster, more visual and more efficient.
Your mission (responsibilities/scope)
You are focused on writing clean and maintainable code, and you like to explain to other developers why, how, and what can or should be changed. You enjoy working on an innovative, fast-growing cloud platform and are excited to solve complex problems. You are on top of the latest trends and developments on the web.
What you’ll do (job activities)
- Develop and maintain Dtail web applications and components
- Review code from other developers
- Refine tasks and user stories from the roadmap
- Communicate architecture decisions to the team
- Create unit tests for new and existing components
What you’ll bring to the team (experience/skills/knowledge/mindset)
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Demonstrable skills with clean architecture, domain driven design, or other software architecture principles
- A minimum of 3 years experience with creating web applications using React and Typescript
- Experience with unit testing using Jest or comparable frameworks
- Experience with using REST web services
- Experience with Git, JIRA
Why PixelPool (benefits)
- 40-hour five-day working week
- Salary conforming to industry standards
- Hybrid way of work – a combination from working from home and from our office, located right in the city center of Sofia
- Personal development yearly budget
- Additional social benefits including but not limited to additional health insurance, public transport card, etc.
- The opportunity to join a fun, innovative and friendly team
- Regular team events, drinks and outings
Want to become part of the team? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now. We look forward to meeting you soon!
PixelPool is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.