Who are we?
PixelPool is the company behind Dtail (https://www.dtail-platform.com), a sustainable alternative for critical parts of the fashion industry's workflow. Dtail is a 3D, cloud-based platform that is used by top fashion brands around the world to design, plan, present and sell collections using 3D samples and virtual environments. Dtail is a state-of-the-art platform, built using the latest web- and 3D technology.
PixelPool is headquartered in The Hague (NL) and has additional offices in Bulgaria, Poland and the United States. Besides designing and developing Dtail, PixelPool provides 3D content production services to the fashion industry.
What role are we recruiting for?
To facilitate Dtail’s rapid growth, we are looking for a Scrum Master that will help us manage the development teams and processes involved with building Dtail.
- Manage and coach one or more development team(s) using Agile methodologies
- Plan and manage Scrum meetings (Daily Standup, Refinement sessions, Sprint Planning, Retrospective and Demo sessions)
- Remove impediments for the development team and resolve issues as they arise
- Contribute to an enjoyable working atmosphere that empowers the development team to consistently deliver business value
Who are you?
- Experience with Agile/Scrum processes and Jira
- Excellent planning, collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Eligible to work in The Netherlands and within commuting distance of The Hague.
- 2 years of experience working in a Scrum Master role, preferably in a B2B SaaS company
- BSc degree in Business, IT or Communication related field.
Nice to have:
- Experience with and/or affinity for 3D applications
- Experience with and/or affinity for applying technology in the fashion industry
What do we offer?
- An (initial) 7-month contract including a 1-month trial and a one-year extension
- A salary based on industry standards
- 25 holiday days (on a fulltime basis)
- Pension plan & holiday pay
- Combine working from home (including appropriate compensation) and working from our office in The Hague.
- Regular company events and drinks
We will only review candidates that are eligible to work in NL and have the required permits.
If you feel like you are a viable candidate for this position, contact us!
Please include the following in your application:
- Cover letter with motivation
- Salary indication
- Recent CV including all relevant work experience