At this moment we are not a recognised sponsor. Therefore we can not hire people who are depending on a visa or will be depending on a visa in the future.
Who are we?
PixelPool is a global 3D Design Visualization Company with offices in The Netherlands, United States, Bulgaria and Poland. We are looking for a fulltime Quality Assurance Tester. We can offer a market conform salary based on position, competence and experience, in an informal office environment.
Your mission (responsibilities/scope)
As QA Engineer, you are part of our development team and responsible for running, improving and maintaining a QA process to ensure our development work meets the highest standards. You will design, develop and perform manual and automated tests that cover our Dtail Spaces Unreal Engine application to validate the acceptance criteria of all changes included in a platform release, and to perform regression tests.
You are keen on standardizing and automating tests and processes and are eager to develop new workflows that meet the current industry standards and best practices. You will perform your work as part of one of our platform scrum teams. You are interested in a wide array of subjects, from secure code to 3D visualization to cloud computing.
What you'll bring to the team (experience/skills/knowledge/mindset)
- Precise, efficient and relentless when it comes to software quality and security.
- Capable of understanding the business needs of individual changes, and validating this upon delivery.
- Pioneering spirit that is happy to initiate, improve and nurture new processes.
- Happy to work in an international company with offices in different countries.
- 1+ to 3+ years of experience as a Tester for games or software
- Experience with automated testing and continuous integration.
Nice to haves
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- C++ programming experience
Why PixelPool (benefits)
- Working in a young, creative and dynamic environment.
- Being part of an international company.
- Create innovative products for renowned brands.
- 25 holiday days (on a fulltime basis)
- Pension plan & holiday pay
- An (initial) 7-month contract including a 1-month trial and a one-year extension
- Hybrid working
- Regular company events and drinks
Want to become part of the team? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now. We look forward to meeting you soon!
PixelPool is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.