Who are we
At PixelPool, we’re creating Dtail (https://www.dtail-platform.com) as a sustainable alternative for critical parts of the fashion industry's workflow.
PixelPool is headquartered in the Hague and with offices in Bulgaria, Poland and the United States. Besides designing and developing Dtail, PixelPool provides 3D content production services to the fashion industry.
For our 3D Production Team we are hiring a Project Manager 3D who will be stationed in our Dutch Headquarters.
The Project Manager 3D will work together with our team of passionate digital artists on a variety of 3D projects for our group of International clients. Primary tasks will be managing resources, budgets, deliverables, deadlines, and project related communication.
Communicate directly with clients via timely and professional written and verbal communication
Set and manage expectations throughout the client relationship
Prepare and set project meetings, both internal and external
Handle project communication between clients, artists, and internal stakeholders, from start to finish
Collaborate with team members in consulting the clients and delivering estimates to clients for new project work
Track budget and project expenditures and maintain budgets within original scope
Ensure contracts, purchase orders, etc. are current and accurate
Ensure scope changes are documented and billed appropriately
Provide our accounting team with updates on completed projects
Understand the client’s business model and desired business benefits
Build and groom the product backlog together with the project team
Schedule and advocate for resources to complete the project
Who are you
- Desired Skills & Experience
- Good at problem solving, and can grasp complex production workflows
- Flexible, versatile, and work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Self motivated, but strongly collaborative team player, who excels at tracking multiple, concurrent projects
- Great sense of ownership and responsibility for deliverables
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Prince2 certification (Foundation and Practitioner)
- Experienced in Agile and Waterfall methodologies is a pre.
- 3D knowledge and/or previous work experience with a creative agency is a bonus
What can we offer?
- The position initially offered is for 40 hours on an (initial) 7-month contract with the view to becoming permanent.
- A salary based on industry standards
- 25 holiday days (on a fulltime basis)
- Pension plan & holiday pay
- Combine working from home and working from our office in The Hague.
- Regular company events and drinks
Want to become part of the team? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now. We look forward to meeting you soon!
PixelPool is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.