PixelPool is a 3D visualisation company, specialising in retail- and brand visualisation, virtual samples, branded virtual environments and the development of a cloud-based platform, Dtail. Dtail enables fashion brands to plan and visualise their collections by linking product data to 3D virtual samples.
PixelPool has offices in United States, Bulgaria, and Poland, with headquarters in The Netherlands.
For our Dutch office we are looking for an Office Manager/Administrator who is also interested and eager to take responsibility for some administrative tasks supporting the Finance team. This is a 40 hours or 32 hours position, reporting to the Finance Director.
You should be an enthusiastic and quick learner, with a keen interest in financial administration tasks. We have a beautiful office in the Hague where colleagues come to meet up and we need someone to make sure everything is going well in terms of supplies, office environment and atmosphere.
- Be the first point of contact for colleagues and guests when it comes to office requests
- Manage the office to ensure an organized, safe and clean office environment where things are moving smoothly and people are happy
- Be responsible for managing the in- and outgoing mail, deliveries, etc.
- Be responsible for ordering office supplies, stocking up the kitchen and making sure we are never out of coffee
- Manage office expenses and ensure they remain within budget
- Being in touch with the building owners and other stakeholders, making sure any issues are resolved in time.
- Share your ideas and organize fun events such as team lunches, team events, celebration moments, etc.
- Responsible for the processing of:
- Procurement/Accounts Payable transactions like purchase orders and invoices in NetSuite
- Sales orders
- Banking and Credit card transactions
- Employee expense claims
- Other ad-hoc and administrative tasks
Who you are:
- You thrive in a fast-moving environment and enjoy working with people
- Very good planning and organizing skills, with strong attention to detail
- Proven experience as an Office Administrator, Office Assistant, or relevant role
- Familiarity with basic bookkeeping principles
- Fluent English in speaking and writing (Dutch is an advantage)
- Experience with NetSuite is an advantage
- Quick learner and able to carry out tasks independently with little instruction
What we offer
- Working in a positive, creative and dynamic environment
- Yearly personal development budget
- A good pension plan, holiday pay and travel reimbursement
- 25 holiday days (on a fulltime basis)
- Regular company events and drinks
- A vibrant and friendly culture within an international company
Want to become part of the team? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now. We look forward to meeting you soon!
PixelPool is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.