At this moment we are not a recognised sponsor. Therefore we can not hire people who are depending on a visa or will be depending on a visa in the future
Purpose of the job
At PixelPool, we’re creating Dtail (https://www.dtail-platform.com) as a sustainable alternative for critical parts of the fashion industry's workflow. Dtail is a leading fashion tech software which allows brands to visualize their collections of 3D assets for line planning and store and showroom merchandising. This role is focused on amplifying Pixelpool and its total product offer. It is a marketing role which aims to achieve awareness and equity by positioning the business well in the market. You will help create and manage the global marketing and communications strategy in close collaboration with product development and sales. You will be instrumental in the premium positioning of the brand and developing the brand’s image.
Your challenge will exist in helping to define a unique message and/or approach and executing marketing and communication activities to drive that point to champion our total product offer with regards to its commercial and environmental benefits.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Employ a variety of communications tools: print advertising, public relations, direct marketing, strategic partnerships, events marketing, on-line, viral marketing, local/community initiatives, and social media to create and execute content marketing to strengthen the brands thought leadership position in the fashion tech sector.
- Execute marketing strategy with the goal to expand awareness and enhance the brand value regarding digital asset development and virtual software.
- Corporate identity monitoring - maintain a consistent voice & focused execution across channels aligned with branding and target audience
- Test new ways to reach prospective customers, lapsed, and current customers with a focus on increasing considerations and purchase intent to drive demand and increasing the customer file.
- Partner with sales and product development to align on product focuses and marketing campaign initiatives to insure a cohesive message.
- Act as administrator to company websites, keeping it up to date with all new company activities.
- Responsible for the quality and clarity of the positioning, messaging, storytelling, collateral, online content, and sales enablement materials for our Dtail software.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of a strategic marketing plan developed based on a thorough customer and market understanding
- Acquire thorough knowledge of your customers; how they buy and their buying criteria, and competitors in focus markets to differentiate the brand in the market and to also gain a competitive advantage.
Social Media (50%)
- Social Media Content Plan + Execution (Pixelpool + Dtail)
- Calendar management + cadence (per quarter)
- Content planning (per quarter)
- Content creation : internal / external
- Resource management : identify budget and potential external resource required (design / copy etc)
- Internal sign off process of plan and content (Board)
- Internal comms (company wide)
- Briefing staff on posting / sharing (key stakeholders)
- KPI setting and tracking : quarterly reporting
- Content performance review
- Strong knowledge of competitor landscape : to ensure differentiation in the market and a communicate with authority on the competitive challenge
- Day to day point person for PR agency
- Manage meeting requests with key stakeholders by PR team
- Manage internal approval process for PR creative / content
- Define how the PR content and outreach results are shared through social media
- Internal Comms: could be email update / newsletter
- Develop and execute SEO practices for the brands
- Clear SEP plan communicated and approved by Board
- Quarterly review of progress
Customer communication (5%)
- Customer facing newsletter: bi-monthly
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar marketing function, experience in tech/design industry is a plus
- Strong understanding of Social Media landscape and effective Social Media strategies
- Experience in marketing software, fashion brand experience ideal
- Excellent organizational, time and self-management skills: role requires clear planning skills and oversight to ensure consistent messaging and outreach
- Effective communicator: it is important to be a benchmark communicator, ensuring that key stakeholders are informed and onboard with all activities, as well has managing communication with external vendors
- Curious and innovative by nature: constantly curious about the industry, opportunities and innovative about finding ways to cut through.
- Adaptable and agile: the role requires oversight of various touchpoints so being able to be agile in your days and remit
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects
- Computer literacy
- Languages: Fluent English in speaking & writing and possibly another language
What can we offer?
- Working in a positive, creative and dynamic environment
- The freedom that a hybrid way of work brings to your everyday life and a beautiful office to meet up with your team
- Yearly personal development budget
- A good pension plan, holiday pay and travel reimbursement
- 25 holiday days (on a fulltime basis)
- Regular company events and drinks
- A vibrant and friendly culture within an international company
Want to become part of the team? ⚡️
If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out to us. We look forward to meeting you soon!
PixelPool is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from underrepresented groups and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, neurodiversity, or status as an individual with a disability.