PixelPool is an international 3D visualization company with offices in The Hague, Portland, Sofia, and Wroclaw working together. We combine fashion and technology to create photo realistic visuals for leading design studios and premium retail brands. PixelPool empowers the fashion industry, making brands more agile, sustainable, and cost-effective through virtual technology and 3D retail solutions.
For our office in Sofia we are looking for an experienced Production Director for a period of 1.5 years (Maternity cover) to take the overall responsibility for the development, performance and maintenance of the production part of the organization.
- Leading the Production Team
- Overseeing the production and support teams in the Sofia Office - management, IT (licenses) and creative departments.
- Working with these teams to manage production workflow, schedule and quality
- Setting ambitious production goals and communicate them to Production Team and Team Leads
- Establishing and improving workflow policies to enhance and optimize speed / efficiency / quality
- Striving to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Ensuring that final product/s meets quality standards and customer specifications.
- Having a good understanding of customer requirements
- Motivate, support and guide the team
- Driving product innovations (or innovation teams) for virtual samples
- Having an overview of all company local budgets
- Produce efficient delivery solutions and maximize performance
- Excellent organizational, time and self-management skills.
- Strong knowledge of production management
- Excellent communication skills, both in Bulgarian and English
- Proven experience as production director or a similar role
- Project management and leadership skills and experience.
- Ability to drive and motivate a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
What we offer
- 40-hour five-day working week
- Salary conforming to industry standards
- Hybrid way of work – a combination from working from home and from our office, located right in the city center of Sofia
- Personal development yearly budget
- Additional social benefits including but not limited to additional health insurance, public transport card, etc.
- The opportunity to join a fun, innovative and friendly team
- Regular team events, drinks and outings