3D Artist – Brand and Retail Environments
United States, Oregon, Portland3D
Our office in Portland, Oregon is looking to bring on board a mid-level 3D Artist to create the highest quality visualizations of stores and branded environments. This is an opportunity to work with high-end retailers, footwear and apparel brands as well as collaborate with our offices located around the world. We have a need for a talented artist who is both client facing and able to work in conjunction with Project Managers, other artists and Art Directors.
You will work from client briefs to create stunning visualizations of retail and branded environments for the world’s best apparel brands. Using an established pipeline you will model, texture, light and render scenes that will bring to life the vision and plan of store designers, visual merchandisers, planners and marketers by creating photorealistic renders. Our team has been delivering outstanding work for over 20 years and we believe in a friendly, fun working environment that is both challenging and rewarding.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in fine arts, 3D, or related field
- 3D Modeling, Texturing, and Lighting skills
- 3+ year's experience using 3DS Max, Vray, Photoshop, Unreal Engine and After Effects in a studio environment preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to take direction and work to deadlines
- Willingness to adapt to, and absorb company work methods whilst being eager in helping to improve standards as a group
- An attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Confident with interpreting client briefings and direction