Senior 3D Generalist
Bulgaria, Sofia, Sofia3D
Who We Are
PixelPool is an international 3D visualization company with offices in The Hague, Sofia, Portland and Wroclaw working together. We combine fashion and technology to create photo realistic visuals for leading design studios and premium retail brands.
We help their designers to communicate and demonstrate their ideas with our visualizations from 3D stills and animations to interactive 3D VR environments and applications.
What We Are Looking For
For our Sofia office we are looking for an experienced 3D generalist to work across multiple projects including VR, AR, Interactive, and Animation.
If you enjoy the 3D process from start to end, this is the job for you. This generalist will be moving from modeling and texturing, rigging and animation, to layout and rendering all in the same week and in-between multiple projects.
We work across different genres of projects, from highly realistic product rendering to deeply optimized product showcases, to improving the scalability of various pipelines.
Expectations and responsibilities
- Lead 3D asset creation efforts on multiple fronts
- Mentor junior 3D artists, helping them understand the process, optimization strategies, and workflows that help the creation of high-quality 3D assets
- Delegate tasks clearly and efficiently
- Initiate and maintain 3D workflow documentations to enable the standardization of processes
- Work well in groups and willing/ready to jump in to help whenever necessary
- Willing to contribute with ideas and new, even obscure methodologies
- Excellent time-management
- 5+ years as a 3D Generalist in the gaming, VFX, and/or product visualization industries
- Extensive experience in modeling, lighting, shading, texturing, and rendering
- Mastery of Blender, 3DS Max, V-Ray
- Experience with Surfacing/Texturing utilizing Substance Designer, Substance Painter, Vizoo/xTex, Photoshop
- Self-motivated with the ability to cultivate their own team by inspiring to others and eager to explore new workflows and creative avenues
- Knowledge and/or experience with CLO 3D, Marvelous Designer, VStitcher
- Cloth Simulations
- Experienced in next-gen real-time 3D asset pipelines (Unreal Engine 4&5)
- Experience with leading teams and projects
What we offer
- 40-hour five-day working week
- Salary conforming to industry standards
- Great office location right in the city center
- Rare overtime
- Paid weekend overtime
- Time for time compensation
- Bonus vacation plan
- Social benefits package
- Various trainings