As a DevOps Engineer you will join the Platform Development team and work on developing, deploying, and operating the Dtail cloud platform. This includes:
- Designing the cloud infrastructure and backend architecture for the Dtail platform workloads.
- Performing proof-of-concept projects to try out new technologies and services.
- Working on backend and infrastructure stories from our product backlog.
- Review code from other developers in the team.
- Create and deploy new releases to our development environment during each sprint.
- Roll out new platform releases to staging and production environments after each sprint.
- Monitor and operate the Dtail cloud infrastructure.
- Investigate and resolve backend and infrastructure related tickets.
We are looking for someone who can work autonomously on many different components, who can adapt to the changing priority of the roadmap, and who communicates well regarding progress and impediments. You have a natural 'operational' mindset regarding the security, resilience, and performance challenges required to operate a cloud platform.
Besides that, there are several skills that we expect you to have as they will help to accelerate your onboarding.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with creating .NET Console and ASP.NET web applications in C#.
- Experience with web services (REST).
- Experience using Git as version control system.
- At least 1 year of experience with managing AWS services (e.g. CloudFormation, DynamoDB, S3).
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with .NET Core & .NET 5/6.
- Experience with test-driven development using a test framework (e.g. NUnit).
Nice to have:
- Experience with operating Kubernetes.
- Experience with Elasticsearch.
- Demonstrable skills with clean architecture / domain driven design / other software architecture principles.